koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Argentinian Code

From: Emiliano Marmonti
Subject: [Koha-devel] Argentinian Code
Date: Mon Jun 20 18:02:01 2005

Dear Ernesto

I'm very happy that this code liberation serves to go further in your work at ORT University. As our website informs, the releasing was meant to happen in July but luckyly we got to release it some time before. This week I hope to put it for free downloading and attending (as many as we can with our little budget) support consulting through our forums inside our website.

I think that Joshua will need help for merging our changes into root code for Koha, we'll assist him as long as our project continues, but perhaps you and your programmers could make a great work assisting and contributing to obtain one big and powerfull Koha. Don't you think?

Kind Regards for all Koha developers comunity
Emiliano