koha-devel

RE: [Koha-devel] Fedora 4

From: Shawn Romine
Subject: RE: [Koha-devel] Fedora 4
Date: Wed Jun 22 08:56:36 2005

Thanks for the quick reply.  Also, I wanted to commend you on your
excellent and professional documentation.  It is the quality work being
done by you and others on this project that is making this a viable
solution.  Once I saw KOHA itself, the documentation, and the excellent
support on this listserv, I was able to go to the college and say this
is something we should be researching.  Thanks!