koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Koha 2.2.4 then 2.2.5 (roadmap)

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] Koha 2.2.4 then 2.2.5 (roadmap)
Date: Tue Oct 4 09:34:50 2005

Hi,

As discussed before on koha-devel. After asking french libraries, it seems that everybody want Koha 2.2.x branch to be rock solid & accept delaying new features on Koha 3.0

As Release Manager, I think I can decide that Koha 2.2.5 and next version will be only bugfixes. So I decide it ;-)
Sometimes, it's complex to decide wether code is bugfix or new feature.
For example, one of my customer consider that being unable to reorder subfields in the MARC editor is a bug. It's the 1st one. So, if you have ideas on how to decide wether something is a bugfix or a feature, let me know here ;-)

About roadmap :
* I'm installing Koha 2.2.4RC2 (internal) at a library.
Unless they have problems, 2.2.4 should be here on friday. Maybe next monday.

* 2.2.5 will arrive at the 1st bloquing bugfix or in 3 months (the 1st occuring)
--
Paul POULAIN