koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Fines Broken

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Fines Broken
Date: Wed Oct 5 02:44:31 2005

Chris Cormack a écrit :
Joshua Ferraro wrote:

Hi all,

I just discovered (much to my dismay) that fines are broken
in the 2.2.x and greater series. At first glance, one reason
for this is that the categoryitem table has been removed.

Hi Joshua

I think it got removed and replaced with the issuingrules table.
So what needs to happen is C4::Circulation::Fines needs to be edited.
The subroutine CalcFine needs to be changed to use issuingrules not categoryitem.

my $sth=$dbh->prepare("Select * from items,biblioitems,itemtypes,issuingrules where items.itemnumber=?
  and items.biblioitemnumber=biblioitems.biblioitemnumber and

  biblioitems.itemtype=itemtypes.itemtype and

  issuingrules.itemtype=itemtypes.itemtype and

issuingrules.categorycode=? and (items.itemlost <> 1 or items.itemlost is NULL)");

Something like that oughta work (quick hack, needs tidying, but appears to work with my tests).

Id make the change and commit it, but my wife is in surgery today, so my mind is not on the job. Im fairly sure thats the fix it needs though.

OK, I've fixed it myself.
I checked for categoryitem use, and I don't think it's used anymore.
--
Paul POULAIN