koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Translation into Vietnamese

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Translation into Vietnamese
Date: Thu Oct 13 12:08:39 2005

Le Thuy Duong wrote:
Dear Developers,
I am a Vietnamese student who is currently doing Master of Library and Information Studies at School of Information Management, Victoria University of Wellington. I am also Webmaster of Vietnamese Information and Library Portal ( http://www.thuvientre.com), in Vietnamese, which is devoted to the professional development of Vietnamese librarianship.
Hi there

We'd love to have Koha translated to Vietnamese, there is a good writeup on how to translate the templates at http://www.kohadocs.org/KOHAtranslation/translation.html.

If you'd like also, we could meet up for a coffee in town sometime and have a chat about Koha etc.

Chris