koha-devel

[Koha-devel] (no subject)

From: paul . poulain
Subject: [Koha-devel] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 16:40:49 +0200

Hello all,

we all agree that prog templates are for programmers basically.
On devWeek, we investigated the possibility to have /includes/ directory as a
system preference. That still sounds a good idea to me, i'll investigate it a
little bit more later.

For now, I would like to suggest a minor css property for 2 cases :
- a message has to be clearly identified on the screen (like "the member card
expire in 15 days", or "this book is reserved" in a book list, or many
informations that we want the patron not to miss.
- a  message to warn the librarian that a problem has occured and the operation
was impossible or failed for any reason (like "this barcode is unknown" or
"this barcode already affected" in item adding, or "this book is reserved &
can't be reserved again", or "this member is suspended or gna" ...)

If programmers don't put a specific tag here, template designers will miss them
for sure !
That's why I suggest to have 2 new properties :
- warning
- problem
They will be useable in any tag (<div class="warning"> or <p class="problem">

Waiting for your comments
--
Paul