koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] (no subject)

From: Kyle Hall
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 06:16:44 -0700

It depends on if we think that we will want a different look for each. I feel that we are looking at program warnings (program hasn't failed) vs program errors (program has failed). Some template developers might want, say bold red text for warnings, and giant blinking text with sirens for errors ; )

Kyle