koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Koha Developer's IRC Meeting

From: Pascale Nalon
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Koha Developer's IRC Meeting
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 16:10:20 +0200

Le 23 mai 06 à 01:33, Joshua Ferraro a écrit :

it's probably a good time to schedule another

Koha developers's meeting on IRC. Do Mondays around 20:00 GMT still

work for everyone? Unless I hear otherwise, lets schedule our next

meeting for Monday May 29 at 20:00 GMT

Hello,

I'll can't join to IRC meeting this evening, my home's connection is very very too slow.
Have a good meeting !

--

Pascale Nalon

Bibliothèque de l'Ecole des Mines de Paris

35, rue St Honoré

77300 Fontainebleau

Tel : 01 64 69 48 79