koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Required Perl Modules

From: Mike Mylonas
Subject: [Koha-devel] Required Perl Modules
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 08:55:05 +1200

Hi All

Time for an updated release of the CPAN bundle for KohaSupport.

Could someone please confirm for me the required modules for the
upcoming 2.26 version Koha... the list I have is taken from the
Install.pm and the latest cvs version of the 2.26 release notes.

If someone could also confirm if the modules that have version numbers
beside them, are the required version only or the required minimum
version

The list I have at the moment includes

DBI