koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Required Perl Modules

From: Joshua Ferraro
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Required Perl Modules
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 12:51:25 -0700

On Mon, Jun 19, 2006 at 08:49:49PM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> Joshua Ferraro <address@hidden>
> > XML::SAX::LibXML is also a requirement and it must have a compatible
> > version of libxml2 installed. See this thread for details:
> > http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg01006.html
>
> That says page not found - what did it say?
It works fine for me. Here's another location for that archive
that might work better for you:

http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.perl4lib/2369

> What is the required minimum version of XML::SAX::LibXML?
No minimim ... it's just that libxml2 and XML::SAX::LibXML have
to be compatible with each other. Check the README in the Perl
package for details.

Cheers,
--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
address@hidden |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS