koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] MARC Editor in 'stable' CVS Badly Broken

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] MARC Editor in 'stable' CVS Badly Broken
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:54:31 +0200

Paul POULAIN a écrit :

So I think we can :
* apply TemplateEncoding patch
* apply the tmpl_loop BIG_LOOP patch, that makes the templates much much more easy to fix. * reintroduce the management of authorities in npl (they were not working, a small javascript was missing)

I'm away for 3 days in a few hours, I won't do that before departure, but feel free to do the revert, i'll take care of re-applying patches on thursday/friday.

OK guy, I was so unhappy with this problem, and so annoyed you were unhappy too that I did the job (for default templates; I let you & owen do it for npl)

I've reverted to
Biblio.pm 1.115.2.54
addbiblio.pl 1.52.2.40
addbiblio.tmpl 1.33.2.23
+ blind_biblio_detail (the template for authorities searching)

and it seems to work as previously (even if it has to be checked a little bit more than what I did myself)

HTH

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants