koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] what does everyone use to indent/beautify their TMPL fi

From: Joshua Ferraro
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] what does everyone use to indent/beautify their TMPL files?
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 04:49:40 -0800

Hey Mason,

Thanks for posting this. I've not had a chance to play with tidy, but
I'll give it a shot next time I write something.

I wonder if you'd be willing to add some information about how to use it
to our Koha Coding Guidelines draft:

http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:development:codingguidelines

Cheers,

address@hidden |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |2(888)KohaILS