koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Reverting to previous versions in CVS

From: Joshua M. Ferraro
Subject: [Koha-devel] Reverting to previous versions in CVS
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 07:37:33 -0600 (CST)

Hey gang,

I recently had a heck of a time working with Savannah's CVS to get it
to allow me to revert a version of a file to a previous one. Here's
how I eventually got it to work:

$ cvs update -j 1.3.2.14 -j 1.3.2.15 search.pl
$ mv search.pl search.pl.new
$ cvs update -A search.pl
$ mv search.pl.new search.pl
$ cvs commit -m "reverting to previous version" search.pl

Ahem ... we need a new revisioning system :-)

Cheers,

address@hidden |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS