koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Suspensions and the Fines system

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Suspensions and the Fines system
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 18:00:30 +0100

José Parrella a écrit :
Greetings,
I'm wondering if Koha has a way to suspend users when they fail to
<snip>
Of course this lacks some stuff, for example, having a sane way to
specify the number of days of suspension (via the Parameters system) and
 also it assumes that the user has returned the item in that 3-day slot.
I would like to know if somebody has any experience regarding this, and
maybe some ideas about a proper development for this feature.

I Jose, and sorry to let you 3 months without any answer.

This feature is quite often requested by libraries. So it would be a nice addition to Koha. Could you send the diff/patch of what you did exactly ? It sounds a simple & efficient idea, so it may be interesting to put it into CVS.

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants