koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Files missing from 2.2.7 ?

From: Partha Mukhopadhyay
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Files missing from 2.2.7 ?
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 17:41:42 +0800

Hello friend

Actually there are two directories value_builder and reports. In koha on
windows installer these two folders wrongly placed. We solved this problem by
copying these two folders from C:\usr\koha227\intranet\cgi-bin\koha\ to
C:\usr\koha227\intranet. It completely solved the problem. May be some help to
you.

Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay