koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Version Control

From: Kyle Hall
Subject: [Koha-devel] Version Control
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 11:38:46 -0400

Hello All,
  On the topic of version control. I think everybody is in agreement that we need a backup system, no matter if koha stays at savannah, moves to google, or goes somewhere else. We at the CCFLS are offering to put up a VCS mirror. I assume that it is possible to do a nightly sync of the main vcs to our backup vcs, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Kyle

--
IT Tech
Crawford County Federated Library System