koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Status of Savannah

From: Joshua M. Ferraro
Subject: [Koha-devel] Status of Savannah
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 11:13:27 -0500 (CDT)

Hi gang,

I'll get back into the version control discussion shortly, just wanted
to post a note saying where we're at with the recovery of Savannah.

I was able to re-commit everything to the HEAD branch. However, if
you have a working copy newer than Sunday March 10th, you may want
to check out a fresh copy and diff your changes into the fresh
copy to avoid conflicts. If you have any questions about this, let
me know.

Cheers,

address@hidden |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS