koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Google Summer of Koha

From: Joshua M. Ferraro
Subject: [Koha-devel] Google Summer of Koha
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 13:28:13 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all,

Just a heads up to the Koha community that LibLime was
selected as a mentor for the Google Summer of Code program.
We've got a few ideas defined already, but are certainly
open to additional suggestions:

http://wiki.liblime.com/doku.php?id=googlesummerofcodeideas

So if you've got a neat koha-related project that's doable in
a three month period by a student or group of students, let us
know. And of course, if you happen to be a student, we'd love to
have you involved. You can select from one of the ideas above,
or come up with something completely new ...

More info about the program and the application process is
available at the Google Summer of Code site:

http://code.google.com/soc

The deadline is fast approaching so get those applications
in.

Cheers,

address@hidden |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS