koha-devel

[Koha-devel] New feature in head

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] New feature in head
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 11:40:59 +0200

I've commited a new feature in HEAD : default value for a subfield.

Toins has commited the 1st part last week, this is the missing part.

so, now, in every framework and for every subfield, you can define a default value if you want.

This is useful for coded values, but also for some others subfields for sure.

Hint : if you enter YYYY in the default value, it will be automatically replaced by the year. Same for month (MM) and day (DD).

I'll work now on some cleaning of cataloguing scripts...
--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants