koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] code cleaning in head

From: Joshua M. Ferraro
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] code cleaning in head
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 13:09:39 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Paul,

Those cleanups look nice, just please make sure that everything
is internally consistent about where the authoritative data is
stored. For example, items data is not authoritative in the MARC
record, but in the items table. So even with MARC=OFF, some of
the items functions are necessary.

Cheers,

address@hidden |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS