koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] copyright holder

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] copyright holder
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 18:23:56 +0200

Kyle Hall a écrit :
I assume he means the trademark for Koha, and other such things. Not the actual copyright of the code itself. I think the issue has been mis-worded.

Not at all, i did not "mis-word the issue" ;-)

On almost each file, is written :
# Copyright 2000-2002 Katipo Communications
#
Look for example head/C4/Biblio.pm (was the script open on my desktop, I did not choose)

About trademark : i've trademarked Koha for france, I think libLime did it for US and katipo for NZ. None of us intend to use this trademark, but thus we avoid someone else using is and suing us ;-)

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants en logiciels libres et bibliothéconomie (http://www.koha-fr.org)