koha-devel

[Koha-devel] copyright holder

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] copyright holder
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 15:50:50 +0200

Hi (again...)

I realise that, for instance, the Koha copyright is given to katipo (and it's written in almost every script). Knowing that katipo has resigned from it's Koha engagment by selling it to libLime, I think we can put that point on an agenda to decide what to do with the copyright. Assign it to libLime ? to the french NPO that should rise (very) soon ? to someone/something else ? we don't care, stay with katipo ?

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants en logiciels libres et bibliothéconomie (http://www.koha-fr.org)