koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Summary of Koha Project Day

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Summary of Koha Project Day
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 10:27:20 +0200

Joshua M. Ferraro a écrit :
Hi all,

Good morning world,

Yesterday we had another Koha Project Day. Below is a summary
of the goings on. We're thinking of moving the day of the week
we do this on to give more folks the opportunity to get involved ...
is there a day of the week that would work best for you and your
koha project team? Let us know.

It's a very good idea. sunday is dedicated to church and family for hdl and me, so you don't have any chance to see one of us.

I have no preferences for an other day.

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants en logiciels libres et bibliothéconomie (http://www.koha-fr.org)