koha-devel

[Koha-devel] (koha 3.0) OPAC search results list

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] (koha 3.0) OPAC search results list
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 11:24:46 +0200

Hello world (and mainly kados)

yesterday, kados & me spoke of the look the result list could/should have for Koha 3.0
Here are 2 proposals :
http://catalog.ccfls.org/search?idx=&q=chaos
http://catalogue.iptheologie.fr/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?q=chaos

I show ccfls look to ipt librarian, and she is happy with this. so I think we could move head to this look. The tabular view is interesting, but need more space on screen (the item location column is mostly empty)

On ccfls templates, there are some tweakings to do anyway :
- copies available at : BRANCHNAME (number) would be copies available at : BRANCHNAME LOCATION (number) - the 2nd line, with the itemcallnumber (658 Peters in the 3rd result) is fine, except when there is more than one item : go to page 2, the 5th result (If you give a moose a muffin) : the callnumbers are repeated with a |. worst, go http://catalog.ccfls.org/search?q=potter&offset=20 : the biblionumber 50994 entry (has 2 differents callnumbers [ FIC YA Rowling | JUV PB (SERIES) ], and the link reaches a zebra error)

cheers

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants en logiciels libres et bibliothéconomie (http://www.koha-fr.org)