koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] (koha 3.0) OPAC search results list

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] (koha 3.0) OPAC search results list
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 07:57:57 -0500

This is a follow-up to my message from last night. I have now had a chance to
look at the pages in Internet Explorer 6 and find them much more readable than
in my older browser. I still believe the records may be a little close to each
other, particularly on the IPT example.

Additional questions on CCFLS:

On the Normal View, it would be nice to be able to click on the added entries
to conduct a search on that name like one can with the main entry.

On the MARC view, it might be nice to be able to click on authorized headings
to bring up either a search on that heading or the authority record for the
heading.

Non-Koha-related cataloging/record maintentance question: On record #
mpl19202793 (ISBN 0671032550), Infection (Book 1: Star Trek - Next Generation,
Double Helix.), the series is listed as Star Wars | X-Wing: Book 3. Several
other Star trek books are also listed in the Star wars series.

Thank you for your assistance,
Bryan Baldus
Cataloger
Quality Books Inc.