koha-devel

RE: [Koha-devel] Transaltion of Unimarc in italian (ver 3.0)

From: robi sturman
Subject: RE: [Koha-devel] Transaltion of Unimarc in italian (ver 3.0)
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 03:51:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everybody,

last year I submitted to Paul Poulain (personally, not through this list) an English version of the  UNIMARC labels for Koha (in SQL format). As I started the English version from the French one, I discovered some errors in the French version, which I corrected in the English version; moreover I updated the English version to a more recent update of the UNIMARC standard.

Roberto Sturman

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.