koha-devel

RE: [Koha-devel] Advanced search Queries in Nozebra mode, via Nozebratab

From: Ignacio
Subject: RE: [Koha-devel] Advanced search Queries in Nozebra mode, via Nozebratable, queriying column named 'indexname', returning __RAW__ and failing in Search.pm
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 10:24:46 +0100

First of all, thanks for your reply, Mason, and thanks for the previous
Henri reply (my reply o this didn't reach the list), but the fact is
reconstruction using UNIMARC didn't fix the whole.

To the point, your query results in my machine "result" to return:

----------
'author'
'isbn'
'note'
'subject'
'title'
'__RAW__'
-----------

I manually set marcflavour row to UNIMARC in systempreferences table (then I
made it from administration panel to ensure the case of some additional
action is taken, and rerun build_nozebra.pl script), to obtain the rows
listed above, previously it was set to MARC21 and the above query resulted
to be a single row:

-----------
'__RAW__'
-----------

As it seems advanced search fails when I try to search catalog entries
inserted by us before, that continue to appear with __RAW__ attribute, which
affects new entries. Only some particular entries have indexname column to
Other than __RAW__.

For example we added an entry some time ago that was titled "El gato con
botas", this now results in nozebra table having:

SELECT * FROM nozebra b WHERE biblionumbers LIKE '%2,gatoconbot-1;%'

+--------------+-----------+-------+----------------------------------------
-------+
| server       | indexname | value | biblionumbers

+--------------+-----------+-------+----------------------------------------
-------+
| biblioserver | __RAW__   | bks   |
2,gatoconbot-1;9,eljamónde-1;9,eljamóndej-1; |
| biblioserver | __RAW__   | gato  |
2,gatoconbot-1;4,elgatoconb-3;7,las100cant-1; |
| biblioserver | __RAW__   | yo    | 2,gatoconbot-1;7,las100cant-1;
|
| biblioserver | __RAW__   | con   | 2,gatoconbot-1;4,elgatoconb-3;
|
| biblioserver | __RAW__   | botas | 2,gatoconbot-1;4,elgatoconb-3;
|
| biblioserver | note      | 90    | 2,gatoconbot-1;

| biblioserver | note      | p     |
2,gatoconbot-1;3,algunosjui-1;6,pepeelroma-1; |
+--------------+-----------+-------+----------------------------------------
-------+

And a new entry added yesterday after all the nozebra rebuild process:

+--------------+-----------+----------+--------------------------------+
| server       | indexname | value    | biblionumbers                  |
| biblioserver | __RAW__   | 20071119 | 9,eljamónde-1;9,eljamóndej-1; |
| biblioserver | __RAW__   | frey50   | 9,eljamónde-1;9,eljamóndej-1; |
| biblioserver | __RAW__   | jamón    | 9,eljamónde-1;9,eljamóndej-1; |
| biblioserver | __RAW__   | jabugo   | 9,eljamónde-1;9,eljamóndej-1; |

Hope this helps to clarify something!.

Thanks in advance,

Ignacio