koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] #koha meeting for installer

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] #koha meeting for installer
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 23:18:48 +0000

"Galen Charlton" <address@hidden> wrote:
> As was mentioned yesterday, I will be on #koha tomorrow (i.e.,
> Wednesday, 28 November 2007) at 11 a.m. Central / 12 p.m. Eastern if
> anybody wishes to discuss the installer.

You're USian, not Australian, so that's 17:00 +0000 right?

> I'm looking for information
> about the various problems that people have discovered and ways of
> resolving them, and am hoping to get us all towards a consensus.

I think it would be better if people posted them to the mailing list
or bugs, and posted their candidate patches publicly.

(In my public repository's .git/hooks/post-update I have:

git checkout mjr-installer
git reset --hard
git format-patch -M -C -B -o /path/to/public_html/koha-installer master

which automatically makes patch files after a git push.  Upgrades
welcome.)

Regards,