koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] #koha meeting for installer

From: Bradley Peters
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] #koha meeting for installer
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 17:42:51 -0600

MJ Ray wrote, On 27/11/07 05:18 PM:
You're USian, not Australian, so that's 17:00 +0000 right?

Yes, please post UTC offsets rather than just TZ names. Even if most people understand the names including the offsets makes sure there is no ambiguity.

I think it would be better if people posted them to the mailing list
or bugs, and posted their candidate patches publicly.

I'm not an active developer, but I am very interested in Koha. I will be setting up an install and getting more into things in the near future. I find it kind of disappointing that so little development process appears to be distributed through this mailing list. Clearly IRC is popular with many of the developers, but participating there requires exact time co-ordination which seems a bit inefficient for a geographical distributed group.

Sincerely,
Bradley Peters.