koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Kudos.koha.org up and running!

From: Kyle Hall
Subject: [Koha-devel] Kudos.koha.org up and running!
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 07:26:23 -0500

Hello All,
   The KUDOS Koha Users and Developers Group website is up and running
at http://kudos.koha.org/ . Thanks to Josh for the help setting it up.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions / criticisms /
complaints / what-have-you. There's not much content at the moment, so
suggestions are very welcome. Let me know if it seems slow or anything
like that, the servers is a virtual machine, so I can bump up the RAM
if it gets a bit sluggish.

If everything seems kosher, I'll post something up on the Koha and
KUDOS mailing lists.

Cheers,
Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info