koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Kudos.koha.org up and running!

From: Tina Burger
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Kudos.koha.org up and running!
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 18:51:02 -0500

Hi Kyle-- see below

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 7:55 AM, Kyle Hall <address@hidden> wrote:
I've changed the byline to 'A US-Based Koha Users & Developers
Group!', I hope this is a more agreeable phrasing. I think it shows
not only that this is a US-centric group, but that it is not
necessarily the only Koha group around.

Indeed, KUDOS was always intended to be a US-specific group because (I feel like a broken record here-- so sorry about that) that's what the Koha developers and creators said they wanted at the KohaCon in France-- for each region or continent to have their own user group and no 'worldwide' one.

All my conversations with John Brice have always indicated to me that that was his assumption as well (US -- or at least North American-- specific) So I agree with the new tagline you suggest above.

Any thoughts?

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
Information Technology