koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Kudos.koha.org up and running!

From: Kyle Hall
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Kudos.koha.org up and running!
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 07:37:54 -0500

> My only query is the byline
>
> " The Official Koha Users & Developers Group! "
>
> Kudos is a worldwide users group?? And is it the only users and
> developers group? What is kohala then?

This has been mentioned by many. I actually questioned the 'slogan'
myself. I had asked Josh about it earlier but we were working on
getting the DNS change made and forgot about it.

I was thinking maybe 'The Official US-Based Koha Users & Developers
Group' or something else to indicate that this is a US-centric Koha
Users & Developers Group. I thought that we could also have
othercountry.kudos.koha.org, but I imagine that non-english speaking
Koha'ers would prefer to come up with an acronym in his or her native
language.

Also, does KohaLA have a website to link to?

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
Information Technology
Crawford County Federated Library System ( http://www.ccfls.org )