koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Kudos.koha.org up and running!

From: Nicole Engard
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Kudos.koha.org up and running!
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 18:47:26 -0700

I don't see a redirect either - as for content I think you should add
the minutes that I sent to the KUDOS list for the meeting we had here
at ALA Midwinter and links to all of the other KUDOS information
sources (mailing list, facebook, etc).

I tried to subscribe to the RSS but it said there was no feed - so
that also needs to be resolved.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime