koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Kudos.koha.org up and running!

From: Galen Charlton
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Kudos.koha.org up and running!
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 18:57:15 -0700

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 4:06 PM, Galen Charlton
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 2:21 PM, MJ Ray <address@hidden> wrote:
>> It seems to be a redirect to http://liblime.com/news-items/blogs
>> which is not at all appropriate, in my opinion.
>
> I'm not sure why that's happening for you, but this is indeed a
> separate website.  I'm not seeing such a redirect.

I did some more checking and this is indeed a DNS propagation problem,
although as it happens none of the hosts available to me are resolving
to the bad address.  The correct address of kudos.koha.org is
162.39.22.233; if DNS has not caught up in a couple hours, please let
me know.

Regards,

Galen
--