koha-translate

[Koha-translate] user "Rachel" in tmpl files...

From: Benedict
Subject: [Koha-translate] user "Rachel" in tmpl files...
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 22:27:46 +0100

Hi, I found this:
<option value=/cgi-bin/tododisplay.pl?user=Rachel&todo=43>-> Stock Reports

Is user "Rachel" a valid value for a production koha system. Should I
translate the file issues-top.inc ?
I am translating everything that is found in intranet-tmpl and opac-tmpl
directories. Is this the right way to handle translations?
Know that my installation of koha doesn't work and I do not have a tool to
check my translations.
Thanks for any answers.
Benedict

<option value=/cgi-bin/tododisplay.pl?user=Rachel&todo=43>-> Stock Reports

Chcesz oszczędzić na kosztach obsługi bankowej ?
mBIZNES - konto dla firm
http://epieniadze.onet.pl/mbiznes