koha-translate

Re: [Koha-translate] Italian translation?

From: Giuseppe . Angilella
Subject: Re: [Koha-translate] Italian translation?
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 08:03:13 +0100 (CET)

Salut Paul,

I've installed a kartouche website for french translation. It works quite well. I can add italian if you want (as it's iso-8859-1 as well a french, it's quite easy. not so easy for arabic or russian translation...)

That would be great indeed.

You just must tell me who is the leader for this translation.

Assuming the translation is from English to Italian, I could serve as a leader, if nobody else is against it. (I am not as fluent in French as in English, excuse moi.)

I look forward to your feedback.

Regards,

Giuseppe.