koha-translate

Re: [Koha-translate] Translating....

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-translate] Translating....
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 10:48:02 +0100

Klaus Weidenbach a écrit :
Heihei,

Bonjour,

I have started today to look around on how to translate koha.
I have some comments and questions about some things.

Good,
Note that Dorian meid already began the german translation too.

Is there no singular and plural forms like "day -- days", etc?
In the String: "- <a1>%s</a>" what does this <a1> stand for? Is it some kind of html tag, but why is it not closed by </a1>?

In the translation there are also these two String:
"<b>Biblionumber:</b> %s"
"<b>Biblio number:</b> %s"
Should they be the same or is there something more with them?

Maybe they could be merged, but it would require modifs in english templates.

Btw, does anyone know something about this (address@hidden) german ML, that is linked on the koha homepage? It seems not to exist, or I get error message at least ;((

probably an outdated link.

--
Paul POULAIN