koha-translate

[Koha-translate] Ukrainian translations for Koha 2.2.6

From: Serhij Dubyk / Сергій Дубик
Subject: [Koha-translate] Ukrainian translations for Koha 2.2.6
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 15:38:41 +0300 (EEST)

Hi

Here is 100% translated css_opac/default_intranet_ po's.

On our site there is a section devoted Koha:
http://www.library.lviv.ua/software/koha/
(po-translation:
http://www.library.lviv.ua/software/koha/css_opac_uk_UA/css_opac_uk_UA.po
http://www.library.lviv.ua/software/koha/default_intranet_uk_UA/default_intranet_uk_UA.po
template folders translation:
http://www.library.lviv.ua/software/koha/css_opac_uk_UA/uk_opac-tmpl_css_folder_24_8_2006.zip
http://www.library.lviv.ua/software/koha/default_intranet_uk_UA/uk_intranet_tmpl_default_folder_27_9_2006.zip
)

Also I need the translation  of value_builder/unimarc_*.tmpl from
French to Ukrainian. But phrases from these *.tmpl files not presented
in default_intranet.pot. It is possible somehow to form separate
value_builder.pot with source texts in French?

Another: in the process of translation I found a few little misprints and
other problems from *.tmpl files (for example
opac-html\opac-tmpl\css\(fr,uk)\opac-detail.tmpl;correspounding->corresponding).
I have a list of these problems. What to me with it to do?

With best regards
 Serhij Dubyk
  L'viv Scientific Library, Ukraine