koha-translate

[Koha-translate] Re: Ukrainian translations for Koha 2.2.6

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-translate] Re: Ukrainian translations for Koha 2.2.6
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 10:31:21 +0200

Serhij Dubyk / Сергій Дубик a écrit :
Hi

Here is 100% translated css_opac/default_intranet_ po's.

On our site there is a section devoted Koha:
http://www.library.lviv.ua/software/koha/
(po-translation:
http://www.library.lviv.ua/software/koha/css_opac_uk_UA/css_opac_uk_UA.po
http://www.library.lviv.ua/software/koha/default_intranet_uk_UA/default_intranet_uk_UA.po
template folders translation:
http://www.library.lviv.ua/software/koha/css_opac_uk_UA/uk_opac-tmpl_css_folder_24_8_2006.zip
http://www.library.lviv.ua/software/koha/default_intranet_uk_UA/uk_intranet_tmpl_default_folder_27_9_2006.zip

Many thanks serhij, i've included them in the official release, that should happend in the next hours.

Also I need the translation  of value_builder/unimarc_*.tmpl from
French to Ukrainian. But phrases from these *.tmpl files not presented
in default_intranet.pot. It is possible somehow to form separate
value_builder.pot with source texts in French?
mmm... it could be possible if you just create a .po with the value_builder directory directly & exclude everything that does not begin by "unimarc".

Another: in the process of translation I found a few little misprints and
other problems from *.tmpl files (for example
opac-html\opac-tmpl\css\(fr,uk)\opac-detail.tmpl;correspounding->corresponding).
I have a list of these problems. What to me with it to do?

send the list to koha-translate, we could see how to fix them (although corresponding & correspounding are both correct if I don't mind : one being england-english, the other one being american-english)

cheers.

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants