koha-translate

[Koha-translate] German Translation of the opac

From: Beda Szukics
Subject: [Koha-translate] German Translation of the opac
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 21:14:09 +0200

Hello everybody I just finished the translation of de_npl_classic_opac on tranlate.koha.org I have a few questions: Like I mentioned I tranlated de... On the site there is also a ger_npl_classic_opac. What's the difference? Did I translate the right one? The tranlations need approbation. Who does that? I'd like to test the new translation on my 2.2.9-koha because some terms may have different meanings according to the context. How can I include this tradition in my installation? I would like to proceed. opac_classic, intranet, documents? What shoud I do next? Who can provide my appetite with more food? :-) (I'm willing to do something, but it won't be a very regular work). Greetings Beda

--
Beda Szukics         www.muri-gries.ch
Benediktinerkollegium, Bruenigstr. 177