koha-translate

Re: [Koha-translate] German Translation of the opac

From: Joshua M. Ferraro
Subject: Re: [Koha-translate] German Translation of the opac
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:36:20 -0500 (CDT)

Hey Beda,

See below:

----- "Beda Szukics" <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello everybody
>
> I just finished the translation of de_npl_classic_opac on
> tranlate.koha.org
Excellent, thanks!

> I have a few questions:
>
> Like I mentioned I tranlated de... On the site there is also a
> ger_npl_classic_opac. What's the difference? Did I translate the right
> one?
ger_npl_classic_opac is deprecated, you translated the right on, I'll
delete the ger one.

> The tranlations need approbation. Who does that?
I do, and it's done!

> I'd like to test the new translation on my 2.2.9-koha because some
> terms may have different meanings according to the context. How can I include
> this tradition in my installation?
You can now download it and proceed to install it within Koha following
the instructions in the user's manual: http://kohadocs.org/usersguide

> I would like to proceed. opac_classic, intranet, documents? What shoud
> I do next? Who can provide my appetite with more food? :-) (I'm willing to
> do something, but it won't be a very regular work).
I'm planning to get all of the intranet/staff templates for all the
languages up on translate.koha.org shortly, I'll send an announcement
to the list when it's done.

Cheers,

address@hidden |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS