libcdio-devel

[Libcdio-devel] Eject

From: plaum
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] Eject
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 21:21:02 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I played a bit with ejecting, and stumbled across this:

lib/driver/gnu_linux.c, function eject_media_linux() checks if the
tray is open and closes it in this case. Is this an intended behaviour?
I thought close_tray_linux() is responsible for that.

Furthermore, at the end of eject_media_linux(), the filedescriptor
is set to -1 without being closed (leading to potential a
filedescriptor leak). Should I fix this or did I miss some deeper logic?

Cheers

Burkhard