libcdio-devel

[Libcdio-devel] A couple of bugs fixed a while ago

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] A couple of bugs fixed a while ago
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 04:51:43 -0400

A couple of patches went in a week ago but I think it's worth mentioning.

Nicolas Boullis found a bug in libiso9660's ltime (or "long-format
time") extraction and supplied a patch for that. This bug manifested
itself on some bigendian and presumably big-word architectures.

In the process, I realized that changes I had recently put in had
bugs. I recently added code to give the path back when scanning for an
ISO 9600 file by logical sector number (LSN). This was in response to
a request by Martin Ferrari who was working on the Perl bindings for
Debian. In reducing the redundancy of code by passing functions as
parameters to more generic routines, there were a couple of places
were I omitted using the passed function.