libcdio-devel

[Libcdio-devel] paranoia.h

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] paranoia.h
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 08:18:53 -0400

Yes, this seems to be a bug since there is no routine called
paranoia_set_range in libcdio's paranoia. There is a routine called
that in p_block.c from cdrdao's paranoia. I've added that and adjusted
the #define accordingly.

Another possibility would be to remove the #define altogether since
clearly it's never been used.