libcdio-devel

[Libcdio-devel] cued project site and mailing lists

From: Robert William Fuller
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 10:43:28 -0500

Robert William Fuller wrote:
I know this is NOT the appropriate venue for these announcements. I promise to work on getting the project site and a mailing list up before my next release :-)

As promised, I got a project site up for my all new cd ripper, cued, for Linux. The project site is at https://gna.org/projects/cued. Releases may now be downloaded from http://download.gna.org/cued/. Project mailing lists are at https://gna.org/mail/?group=cued. Please join the mailing lists if you are interested!

Regards,

Rob