liberty-eiffel

Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Google Summer of Code

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Google Summer of Code
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 20:39:26 +0100

The response so far is not big, but also not small enough to skip this
opportunity, so, I'll just do it, and try to register LibertyEiffel as
organization. I will report progress here.

Please make up your mind about projects an whether you'd be willing to
act as mentor. I once was mentor in a Java based project for the
OpenStreetMap editor JOSM and it was a good experience. Of course it
highly depends on the student who applies how much work it is, but from
my point of view it is definitely worth the effort.

Regards,
Rapha