libmicrohttpd

Re: [libmicrohttpd] Problem send large trunk of data over upgraded conne

From: Nguyen Xuan Viet
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Problem send large trunk of data over upgraded connection with epoll and https enabled
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 10:26:17 +0700

Dear Christian,

I'm sorry but this bug still happen on latest version of this library.
The "test_upgrade_large_tls" still hangs with very large data send over the upgraded connection.
We can reproduce this issue by increase "LARGE_STRING" and/or "LARGE_REPLY_STRING" size to a huge string, for example duplicate current "Hello..." string to 41 lines or more.

This issue only happens with EPOLL + HTTPS, for other cases, it works normally.
Could you please check this issue for me?

Thanks,
Viet