librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] Kickstarter/Indiegogo

From: Matt Lee
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] Kickstarter/Indiegogo
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 10:14:41 -0400

As well as making Libre.fm, Foo Communications also makes monkey movies. I'm actually in the process of getting Amazon to verify our account so we can use Kickstarter.

I think anything with the FSF would need to fund GNU FM, rather than Libre.fm itself. I can see some interesting ideas for both projects though.

All sorts of federation would be cool -- right now, I think GNU MediaGoblin is still working on federating itself using the pumpio API. GNU FM is already federated with other GNU FM installs and I'd like to see some GNU social integration work happen next, which might be something to fund.