libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] Mumble meeting Fri, 24 June 2016 at 9:00pm EDT

From: Blaise Alleyne
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] Mumble meeting Fri, 24 June 2016 at 9:00pm EDT
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 09:48:52 -0400

On 24/06/16 12:13 AM, Bob Jonkman wrote:
> Hi all: Just wanted to send out a reminder about our monthly Mumble
> meeting tomorrow, Friday, 24 June 2016 at 9:00pm EDT.

Thanks for the reminder!

I'm going to try to sign in. I've got a school concert tonight for one of my
kids, but hoping it doesn't run too late and I'll be home and available by 9pm
-- there's a chance I may sign in a bit late though!

> We've been having lots of e-mail discussion on tax forms, other forms,
> programming languages to use for digitizing forms, and somebody said
> something about podcasts.  Should we set an agenda for tomorrow so we
> get around to all the interesting stuff within an hour?

Yeah, maybe we just should add things to the wiki under Next Meeting?
https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:LibrePlanet_Ontario#Meetings