libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] Fwd: Software developers applications for T1 NETFILE

From: Greg Knittl
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] Fwd: Software developers applications for T1 NETFILE
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 23:44:49 -0400

Hi Bob,

efile is the CRA process for filing on behalf of other people.
I would guess the actual software interface is very close to
or identical to netfile. I suspect this is why they have the 20 return limit for netfile

Could you ask for your accountants thoughts on crowd sourcing the tax calculations?

Greg